"Serving" as one of the hottest interior trends of the past few decades, bar carts have not only become a practical staple for any home, but also an extremely stylish one. Some would even say they've evolved into a downright necessity.
So, without further ado, here are our 10 favorite picks for this timeless essential:
...and now that you have finally found the perfect bar cart. What are you going to do with it? The first step is to clear out those unreachable cabinets that have been hiding your untouched liquor for years. Transfer some other items into this new found storage, as you move its' previous contents to your very utilitarian bar cart. Aside from functionality, be sure you don't miss out on the opportunity to also tie in your personal style with the rest of your home a'la your bar cart. After decorating many in-home bars, we have found that the following steps can really elevate this piece to new heights:
1. Include a Pop of Color: Like this vibrant, tiki inspired glassware from the Bar Cartist
2. Stack Up Bar / Beverage Related Books: Check out this fabulous list from Cool Material to start
3. Incorporate Actual Bar Accessories: Such as this fun Barware Kit from West Elm
4. Add Flowers / Succulents, to Everything: Click to see the "Oh Joy!" Blog nailing it
5. Purchase a Gold Pineapple Ice Bucket: (because, duh)
May your carts stay beautiful, and your bottles stay empty!