Palm tree wall coverings are back with a vengeance, and let us just say, we are beleafers. Though, things have evolved quite a bit since the famed "Martinique" hit the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel. While this print remains timeless - new colors, adaptations, and pattern play has been brought into the world of the Palm...and it has spread from wall coverings to stationary, fabrics, and even Dolce & Gabbana's pre-fall runway collection.
As client's continued to inundate us with requests for these leafy prints, we realized we had quite a lovely collection of recommendations forming. From grasscloths, to bold colors and black + whites, the Palm print of 2018 is poised to be the perfect finishing touch for any style home - with the perfect print out there for everybody.
So, without further ado, here's the round up of our favorite prints happening right now:
Wallpapers Featured Above (images linked to original source):
- Matthew Williamson "Tropicana" Wallpaper
- Hygge & West "Aja" in Periwinkle by Justina Blakenly
- Serena & Lily "Palm" Wallpaper
- Phillip Jeffries "Jack's Jungle" by Oomph
- CB2 "Palm Wallpaper"
- Phillip Jeffries "Ellie's View"
- Dorothy Draper's "Braziliance" via Society Social
- CB2 "Caymen" Black + White Palm Wallpaper
- Hygge & West "Nana" Wallpaper in Pink
- Beverly Hill's classic "Martinque" Wallpaper